This Emergency Management BC (EMBC) tool kit is designed to provide First Nations communities with resources to support emergency management activities at the community level. Within this tool kit, you will find:
• A general introduction to EMBC and contact information for the EMBC Regional Offices• A question and answer resource• Resources for the development of Band Council Resolutions for Evacuation Orders and Alerts• Considerations for developing emergency and evacuation plans• Tools for re-entry and recovery planning• Information on PreparedBC resources
• A general introduction to EMBC and contact information for the EMBC Regional Offices
• A question and answer resource
• Resources for the development of Band Council Resolutions for Evacuation Orders and Alerts
• Considerations for developing emergency and evacuation plans
• Tools for re-entry and recovery planning
• Information on PreparedBC resources
This tool kit is not intended to replace a community emergency plan; it is designed to support a community with additional considerations that may be required during emergency response. These resources will also help you identify some of the information that may be asked of you to best support emergency response in your community.
Read Emergency Management BC’s full tool kit here.
There was an error subscribing you. Please try again later.
The email address you entered doesn't appear to be valid. Please try again.
You are now subscribed!