Medical ClaimsToll Free: 1.800.317.7878Fax: 1.888.299.9222
Dental ClaimsToll Free: 1.888.321.5003Fax: 604.666.5815
General Questions, Including PharmacyToll Free: 1.855.550.5454Email: HealthBenefits@fnha.ca
1166 Alberni Street (near Thurlow Street)Room 701, Vancouver BC
Short Term Crisis Intervention Mental Health Counselling
Fax: (604) 666-6458
Indian Residential School Resolution Health Support Program (IRS RHSP)
Fax: (604) 658-2833
Indian Residential School Survivors Society Support Line
1.866.925.4419 (Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week)
Indian and Residential School Mental Health Support Program
Toll-Free: 1.877.477.0775 Fax: 1.604.666.6458
Accessing Services Reimbursement
• Dental• Vision care• Medical transportation• Mental health• Medical supplies & equipment• Exceptional pharmacy items (see the PharmaCare Client Reimbursement page for more details)
Learn about Health Canada's Non-Insured Health Benefit Recipient Reimbursement here and find additional questions and answers here.
Download a copy of the FNHA Client Reimbursement Request Form:
Client Reimbursement Form (PDF 123 kb)
The Client Reimbursement Form must be submitted with the official receipt. Clients have one year from time of purchase to submit their reimbursement requests.
Reimbursement requests for eligible pharmacy items filled outside of BC should be submitted to PharmaCare. Download a copy of the Out-of-Province Client Reimbursement Form:
The First Nations Health Authority is pleased to release the first edition First Nations Health Benefits Information Package. This publication has essential and informative information about the First Nations Health Benefits program including principles, coverage, workflow for claims, appeals information, frequently asked questions, contact information and more.
This document intends to assist First Nations Health Benefits clients in navigating the system in an easy and convenient way. Information within covers the health benefits areas of dental, medical supplies and equipment, medical transportation, mental health, MSP, pharmacy, vision care, travel, general, and more.
Read, download and share the First Nations Health Benefits Information Package
Health Benefits and Social Media
The FNHA Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other Social Media pages are managed by the FNHA Communications Team. While you may find some of the answers you need in these forums, the FNHA recommends that you email the FNHA Health Benefits team with your questions: HealthBenefits@fnha.ca.
The following content is subject to removal from any First Nations Health Authority social media page:
• Personal information, health information or other confidential information• Abusive or vulgar language• Information that is not relevant to the subject matter or not related to the FNHA• Any copyrighted or registered trademarks, where prior written approval was not obtained• Spam or another form of advertising and/or violations of federal or provincial law
• Personal information, health information or other confidential information
• Abusive or vulgar language
• Information that is not relevant to the subject matter or not related to the FNHA
• Any copyrighted or registered trademarks, where prior written approval was not obtained
• Spam or another form of advertising and/or violations of federal or provincial law
Any inappropriate materials, links, messages and language or defamatory statements will be moderated by the FNHA site maintainer.
Download a print version of the FNHA Health Benefits Client Satisfaction Survey
Client Satisfaction Survey FAQs
There was an error subscribing you. Please try again later.
The email address you entered doesn't appear to be valid. Please try again.
You are now subscribed!