• Since early life is critical to lifelong health, programs focus on early childhood development, in a culturally appropriate manner, to support the spiritual, emotional, intellectual and physical growth of a child.• It supports and encourages children to enjoy life-long learning.• It supports parents, guardians and extended family members as the primary teachers.• It encourage parents and the broader First Nations community to play a role in planning, implementing and evaluating the AHSOR program.• It builds partnerships with other community programs and services to enhance the program’s effectiveness.• It encourages the best use of community resources for children, parents, families and communities.
• Supporting capacity building of community-based workers in First Nations communities• Providing ongoing technical support to communities (e.g. curriculum development, training and advice)• Expanding work with partners to improve the outcomes for First Nations children
(250) 280-8892 email@example.com
Fraser-Salish & Vancouver Coastal Regions:
(604) 817-1835 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vancouver Island Region:
(604) 817-4074 email@example.com
(604) 817-4028 firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have feedback about this page?
There was an error subscribing you. Please try again later.
The email address you entered doesn't appear to be valid. Please try again.
You are now subscribed!