• Primary Health Care• Children, Youth and Maternal Health• Mental Health and Wellness• Communicable Disease Control • Environmental Health and Research• First Nations Health Benefits• eHealth and Telehealth• Health and Wellness Planning• Health Infrastructure and Human Resources
• Primary Health Care
• Children, Youth and Maternal Health
• Mental Health and Wellness
• Communicable Disease Control
• Environmental Health and Research
• First Nations Health Benefits
• eHealth and Telehealth
• Health and Wellness Planning
• Health Infrastructure and Human Resources
Our unique governing structure
The First Nations Health Authority is part of a unique health governance structure that includes political representation and advocacy through the First Nations Health Council, and technical support and capacity development through the First Nations Health Directors Association. Collectively, this First Nations health governing structure works in partnership with BC First Nations to achieve our shared vision.
Our work does not replace the role or services of the Ministry of Health and Regional Health Authorities. The First Nations Health Authority will collaborate, coordinate, and integrate our respective health programs and services to achieve better health outcomes for BC First Nations.
For a full list of our health services please read and download our Programs and Services Compendium
Download an information page on the FNHA: About Us 1-pager (pdf)
Read an overview of the FNHA including our 7 Directives, Mandate, Vision and Values
Read about our Governance Structure and Accountabilty
Read on about Regional Profiles
Find out about Transition and Transformation within the FNHA
Our latest News and Events
There was an error subscribing you. Please try again later.
The email address you entered doesn't appear to be valid. Please try again.
You are now subscribed!