• BC Medical Service Plan (MSP) premium coverage
• Ambulance invoice coverage• Health Benefits coverage, including:• Dental• Medical Supplies and Equipment• Medical Transportation• Mental Health• Pharmacy• Vision Care
• Provide First Nations in BC with benefits that are appropriate to their unique health needs,• Contribute to the achievement of an overall health status that is comparable to the Canadian population as a whole,
• Provide First Nations in BC with benefits that are appropriate to their unique health needs,
• Be integrated with the provincial health system, and
• Champion the BC First Nations Perspective on Health and Wellness and embed this philosophy throughout the healthcare system, shifting the system from a sickness-treatment model into a wellness model.
It is your choice whether to opt out of your private, employer-sponsored, or other public health care coverage. Some of the benefits you receive through your private insurance coverage may not be available through FNHA Health Benefits. For example, First Nations Health Benefits does not include coverage for physiotherapy, chiropractic treatment, massage therapy, or other paramedical services. If you opt out of your private insurance you will lose coverage for these services.
Fax: (604) 666-6458
Fax: (604) 658-2833
Indian Residential School Survivors Society Support Line
1.866.925.4419 (Open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week)
Indian and Residential School Mental Health Support Program
Toll-Free: 1.877.477.0775 Fax: 1.604.666.6458
Learn more here
Learn how to sign up here
Read the latest updates from the health benefits program.
There was an error subscribing you. Please try again later.
The email address you entered doesn't appear to be valid. Please try again.
You are now subscribed!