• A registered “Indian” as defined by the Indian Act, or the infant of an eligible parent; and • A resident of British Columbia.
• Are Canadian citizens or permanent residents,• Make their home in BC, and• Are physically present in BC at least six months in a calendar year.
• Moved to BC; • Turned 19;• Married or divorced; or• Had an employer pay MSP premiums on their behalf.
• A copy of the infant’s birth certificate; and• An MSP Change Request Form.
• Register the infant for Indian Status at a local band office or with Indigenous Services Canada (ISC); and• Once “Temporary Confirmation of Registration” is received, call Health Benefits at 1-855-550-5454 with the child’s new status number to complete the registration process.
1-855-550-5454 (Toll Free)
Download a print version of the FNHA Health Benefits Client Satisfaction Survey
Client Satisfaction Survey FAQs