With the Sept. 16 transfer of health benefits administration to the Pacific Blue Cross, clients of the FNHA may now create a Member Profile and use it for convenient self-service, for example:
• Look up coverage information for dental services, vision care, medical supplies and equipment (MS&E), and supplementary drugs not covered under Plan W• Get reimbursed via direct deposit in as little as 48 hours• Check your balance for your benefit• Search for vision care providers who are registered with Pacific Blue Cross
Step-by-Step Instructions for Creating a Member ProfileTo encourage FNHA clients to sign up for a Member Profile, Pacific Blue Cross is holding a contest. When clients log in to their Member Profile, they will receive a message in their inbox inviting them to enter for a chance to win one of five prizes of $100 PBC Health Cash. Health Cash means PBC will reimburse you up to $100 for anything that helps keep you healthy, such as new sporting gear or healthy groceries. The contest will run until Oct. 21.
Here's how to create a Pacific Blue Cross Member profile and claim online:
• Go to www.pac.bluecross.ca/fnhaclient• Click on “I want to Register for Access to my Member Profile."• Enter your Status Number• Create your profile:
• Go to www.pac.bluecross.ca/fnhaclient
• Click on “I want to Register for Access to my Member Profile."
• Enter your Status Number
• Create your profile:
o first name
o last name
o birth date
o e-mail address (so Pacific Blue Cross can email you a temporary password)
o Choose three security questions
• Go to your email and click on the temporary password link from PBC• Create your own password, enter it twice to confirm• Click on “Submit"
• Go to your email and click on the temporary password link from PBC
• Create your own password, enter it twice to confirm
• Click on “Submit"
You're all set! You can view all of your dental, vision and MS&E benefits and see how much you can claim for each benefit.
Download the Pacific Blue Cross mobile app to submit claims using your phone. You can also use the app to show your PBC Member ID card to health care providers.
Call FNHA Health Benefits toll-free at 1.855.550.5454 if you need help or cannot sign in.
For information about other health benefits offered by the FNHA - prescription drugs, medical transportation and mental health support - see www.fnha.ca/benefits.